
Mirror, mirror! Look at me and tell me what you see?
My heart is broken, someone, in someplace is waiting my words unspoken...
Mirror, mirror! Tell me the reason in which my heart cannot comply. What is it missing... where is it found?
My face fakes a smile... Watch the tears fall, into this empty existence through which I crawl.
At night, the clock has frozen, the sleep is lost, and every night I’m waiting that my dream comes true...
Every night, prayers are made, and on your pillow, someone is missing to be loved.
My questions are unanswered and doubts are uncleared.
Mirror, mirror! I’m begging you please, to stop this pain that’s deep within me suffering that dwindles in my heart every day.
Mirror, mirror! beg to be free... no more tears to cry... whisper, is the last thing to die...
My dreams come true!
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário